Well it’s official! I have the best job in the World! Over the last few weeks I’ve spent many days playing errr… working with the LEGO Compact Tracked Loader to produce EdBook3 ‘Your EdVenture into Robotics – You’re a Builder’.
EdBook3 features two very cool, if I say so myself, EdVentures; the EdDigger and the EdPrinter. These EdVentures use LEGO pieces from the LEGO Compact Tracked Loader (set 42032), which is available for around $25 from shop.lego.com.
Included in Your EdVenture into Robotics – You’re a Builder
- EdVenture 1 – Build the EdDigger
- Scoops up LEGO bricks
- Remote control from a standard TV/DVD remote control
- No programming required
- EdVenture 2 – Build the EdPrinter
- Print shapes on paper
- Download the programs to draw a square, then create your own program to draw different shapes
- Uses the same engineering concepts as a real printer
- EdVenture 3 – Coming soon
About the LEGO Compact Tracked Loader
Clear the ground with the LEGO Compact Tracked Loader! This robust LEGO Technic model has all the features of the real-life machine, including a sophisticated, rear-hinged boom mechanism that provides full control of the huge bucket and grabber, roof spotlights, warning beacon, gear lever and large triangular crawler tracks for increased traction and maneuverability on soft terrain. A cool white, gray and black color scheme adds the finishing touch to this awesome model! Rebuilds into a powerful Snow Groomer.