We want to help get you sorted straight away! If you haven’t already, be sure to try each of the Edison troubleshooting steps listed in our online troubleshooting guide.
- Try changing or recharging Edison’s batteries
- Make sure the volume on your computer or tablet is turned up all the way
- Disable sound enhancements if using a Windows computer
- Confirm if your program is downloading into your Edison robot
- Check our technical tips to see if your specific issue is listed (including tips for barcodes, line tracking and obstacle detection)
- Try a drive calibration: performing a drive calibration on your Edison can correct small issues in how Edison is driving, which may be causing other problems. Learn how to run a drive calibration here.