We want to help get you sorted straight away! If you are having trouble with an Hour of Code activity and you haven’t already, be sure to try each of the Edison troubleshooting steps listed in our online troubleshooting guide.
- Try changing or recharging Edison’s batteries
- Make sure the volume on your computer or tablet is turned up all the way
- Disable sound enhancements if using a Windows computer
- Confirm if your program is downloading into your Edison robot
- Check our technical tips to see if your specific issue is listed
- Try a drive calibration: performing a drive calibration on your Edison can correct small issues in how Edison is driving, which may be causing other problems. Learn how to run a drive calibration here.
If you are still having issues, please describe the problem in the form below and one of our friendly support officers will get back to you as soon as possible!