Bringing a mix of disciplines and approaches into coding unlocks the potential of computer science for kids, making lessons more engaging, and more fun! Try it for yourself with these 5 STEAM activities using Edison robots and EdBlocks.
- How to set up for success with your Edison robot
- 5 (more) amazing STEAM things to teach with Edison and EdBlocks
- Professional development – the missing link for tech in the classroom?
- 6 tricks to keep your Edison robot in top-notch shape
- How a simple challenge (and a pen) can help you teach engineering design