Bringing a mix of disciplines and approaches into coding unlocks the potential of computer science for kids, making lessons more engaging, and more fun! Try it for yourself with these 5 STEAM activities using Edison robots and EdBlocks.
- Meet EdScratch! The Scratch-based programming language for Edison robots
- 5 (more) amazing STEAM things to teach with Edison and EdBlocks
- How a simple challenge (and a pen) can help you teach engineering design
- Putting the E in STEM – meet EdCreate
- 6 tricks to keep your Edison robot in top-notch shape