Meet EdScratch: the vertical block-based programming language for the Edison robot based on Scratch. EdScratch is easy to learn, fun, and offers an amazing platform for computer science education.
- How to set up for success with your Edison robot
- 5 (more) amazing STEAM things to teach with Edison and EdBlocks
- Professional development – the missing link for tech in the classroom?
- 6 tricks to keep your Edison robot in top-notch shape
- How a simple challenge (and a pen) can help you teach engineering design