Meet EdScratch: the vertical block-based programming language for the Edison robot based on Scratch. EdScratch is easy to learn, fun, and offers an amazing platform for computer science education.
- Meet EdScratch! The Scratch-based programming language for Edison robots
- 5 (more) amazing STEAM things to teach with Edison and EdBlocks
- How a simple challenge (and a pen) can help you teach engineering design
- Putting the E in STEM – meet EdCreate
- 6 tricks to keep your Edison robot in top-notch shape